The Restaurant Show, taking place 30 September - 2nd October 2019 at Olympia London, has become the ultimate destination for the hospitality industry to connect, celebrate and discover new products, services and suppliers.
For 2019, The Restaurant Show, featuring Catering Equipment Expo, will provide you with the tools, ideas and networking opportunities you need to build your restaurant, foodservice or hospitality business.
Benefits of attending…
- Save time by connecting with 100s of suppliers and industry leaders in just one day
- Learn from top industry names and leaders at The Stage full with inspiration and insights for you to take back to your establishment
- Watch passionate professionals put their talents to the test over in the show’s Competition Theatre
- Taste and discover new products from over 300 suppliers supplying everything you need for your business
- Catch up with colleagues, clients and friends new and old. This is the event at which the industry gathers each year to look forward to new things and to celebrate what has been
- The Restaurant Show was rated market-leading by restaurateurs who visited in 2018
- 76% of visitors say they were satisfied/completley satisfied they discussed/finalised contracts with suppliers
- 72% of visitors say The Restaurant Show is important for trend information
- Visitors in 2018 told us that they find information at The Restaurant Show they don't find elsewhere
The Restaurant Show is a trade only event that offers commercial opportunities, knowledge, development, culinary discovery and networking for anyone working in:
Restaurants, Pubs, Hotels, Leisure clubs, Bars, Cafes, Contract catering, Private catering, Airline catering.
But don’t just take our word for it – take a look at what our visitors have to say about the show here.