The Restaurant Show, taking place 30 September - 2nd October 2019 at Olympia London, has become the ultimate destination for the hospitality industry to connect, celebrate and discover new products, services and suppliers.
For 2019, The Restaurant Show, featuring Bar & Pub and Catering Equipment Expo, will provide you with the tools, ideas and networking opportunities you need to build your restaurant, foodservice or hospitality business.
Benefits of attending...
- Save time by connecting with 100s of suppliers and industry leaders in just one day
- Learn from top industry names and leaders at The Stage full with inspiration and insights for you to take back to your establishment
- Watch passionate professionals put their talents to the test over in the show’s Competition Theatre
- Taste and discover new products from over 450 suppliers supplying everything you need for your business
- Catch up with colleagues, clients and friends new and old. This is the event at which the industry gathers each year to look forward to new things and to celebrate what has been
2018 show highlights
- The Restaurant Show was rated market-leading by restaurateurs who visited in 2018
- 76% of visitors say they were satisfied/completely satisfied they discussed/finalised contracts with suppliers
- 72% of visitors say The Restaurant Show is important for trend information
- Visitors in 2018 told us that they find information at The Restaurant Show they don't find elsewhere
“We love coming to The Restaurant Show, we visit to keep on trend. It’s great to see what’s new and speak face to face with suppliers. It brings the whole industry together. It brings Restaurant Magazine to life!. It’s also good to hear from key industry speakers live.”
David Thompson, Business Owner, The Belgian Arms
“For me it’s more about the hospitality industry. You have everybody here from catering and crockery suppliers, reservations systems you’ve got food and drink suppliers. There’s everything under one roof ultimately and every corner you turn around there’s another familiar face so it’s a great show.”
Martin Williams, CEO & Founder, M Restaurants
“The show is an insight into the industry whether its new produce or equipment, ingredients or suppliers. Every year the show goes from strength to strength, there’s such a variety of things to see from demonstrations to competitions to suppliers and it’s also a good time to catch up with suppliers that you don’t get to see outside the working environment.”
James Petrie, Group Executive Development Chef, Gordon Ramsay Group
Monday 30th Sept 10.00 - 17.00
Tuesday 1st Oct 10.00 - 17.00
Wednesday 2nd Oct 10.00 - 17.00