The UK Restaurant Market – insight and trend watching
Head to The Restaurant Show main stage on Monday 3rd October at 3.15pm when Simon Stenning from industry-leading insight and intelligence providers MCA, outlines the latest research on the restaurant market, including forecasts, given recent changes in economic conditions.
Here’s a little taster of what you can expect to find out if you join us at The Stage.
• In 2015 the key message for the industry was ‘There can be no casual approach to casual dining!’ The 2016 message will be focussed on the key growth factors for operators in this highly competitive market.
• Did you know that growth for branded restaurants in 2015 was 6.8%? Will it be the same in 2016 and post-Brexit? More will be revealed on this at the show following the launch of the new report the previous week.
• Consumers have far broader repertoires now, so which are the emerging restaurant brands and trends that are set for success? Make sure you aren’t losing out the competitive edge and join us to find out.
• We will be defining the sub-segments of the market, including exploring Contemporary Fast Food, Pub Restaurants and Branded Chain Restaurants.
• Simon will be outlining the future growth of this market to 2019 and identifying who the winners and losers are likely to be.
Register to attend The Restaurant Show to hear from Simon in person, watch some great chefs in action on The Stage, check out exciting competitions in our theatre and also take a look around our fantastic exhibition packed with hundreds of suppliers all ready to help you develop your business.