Grow your business with The Restaurant Show
The Restaurant Show, featuring Catering Equipment Expo, is the renowned trade exhibition for the restaurant, food service and hospitality industry, offering exhibitors and sponsors a strong and respected platform to engage face-to-face.
Get found: Bring your products & services to an audience of industry decision makers.
Generate sales leads: Meet face-to-face with buyers across the full hospitality industry spectrum.
Booking a stand at The Restaurant Show, incorporating Catering Equipment Expo, puts you in front of some of the biggest names in the business. The Restaurant Show attracts Owners, Directors, CEO’s, MDs, Chefs and Managers from mid to high end restaurants, branded casual dining chains, hotels, bar & pub groups, cafes, contract caterers, travel, retail and leisure establishments across the UK.
What our exhibitors say
- The Restaurant Show was rated market-leading by restaurateurs who visited in 2018.
- 70% of exhibitors agreed/strongly agreed they met good quality people at the show.
- 76% of visitors agree/strongly agree that The Restaurant Show is excellent for finding new products and services.
- 76% of visitors say they were satisfied/ completely satisfied they discussed/finalised contracts with suppliers.
- Nearly half the visitors say they intend to place orders from £1k-£50 as a result of attending the show.
- Nearly a third of our visitors haven't visited any other shows in the last 2 years.
Exhibiting at The Restaurant Show offers suppliers to the restaurant and catering market a dedicated and focussed event, attracting thousands of restaurateurs, owners, chefs, sommeliers, caterers and hoteliers year on year. This respected trade event is the ideal platform to promote products and services to the entire industry.
We want all exhibitors at The Restaurant Show to get the best return on investment and offer dedicated exhibiting packages to meet your specific business needs and budget.
To discuss tailored sponsorship packages and stand rates, please contact Elizabeth Duncan today on 01293 610317.