Attracting a quality audience
The Restaurant Show is supported by an extensive marketing campaign targeting key decision makers across the mid to high level food service market – independent restaurants and hotels, chains and multi-sites, food led pubs and event caterers.
Campaign channels and highlights include:
- Direct marketing to a database of over 118,000 contacts
- Extensive advertising across key William Reed Business Media and other trade titles including Restaurant magazine, BigHospitality, Harpers Wine & Spirit Trades Review, The Publican’s Morning Advertiser.
- Field marketing at key industry events and through partners and associations
- Telemarketing promotion to key individuals across identified sub-sectors
- Regular newsletters to 20,000 relevant buyers and decision makers
- Banner advertisements and online marketing on selected websites such as BigHospitality, Harpers Wine & Spirit Trades Review, The Publican’s Morning Advertiser, diary dates on association websites
- Extensive social media campaign
- PR campaign targeting regional and national print and online media
Organised by a leading media owner in the UK hospitality market
William Reed Business Media is the leading media owner in the UK’s hospitality market. With a series of print and digital brands, a leading trade show, a highprofile award series and the industry’s fastest-growing dedicated recruitment site, we are the glue that holds this diverse world of owners, operators, buyers, chefs, managers and licensees together.