OTHER FEATURED SHOWS
Through registering for The Restaurant Show you can also gain access to three other great shows listed below, enabling you to meet over 450 suppliers in one place and be part of an event at which the industry gathers each year to look forward to new things and celebrate what has been.
The Conscious Hospitality Show is absolutely in tune with the evolving consciousness of today’s diners and addresses the issues diners care about most.
Why visit Conscious Hospitality Show
This is the show that captures the moment. The age of the conscious consumer has arrived and hospitality businesses are competing to satisfy their appetite for:
- Health and nutrition - from free from products to allergies to hot new super foods
- Responsible sourcing - sustainable sourcing from farm to fork
- Sustainability - putting people and the planet at the heart of foodservice
- Ethical business practices - where purpose meets profit
- Safety and hygiene
You can register to visit Conscious Hospitality Show via The Restaurant Show registration process.
Running alongside The Restaurant Show, Catering Equipment Expo and The Bar & Pub Show, you will still see our core 10,000 strong visitor base, but additionally you will also see a more focused audience who will be coming specifically to visit Conscious Hospitality Show. These include:
- Operations Managers & Directors
- Procurement Managers & Directors
- Purchasing Managers & Directors
- Sustainability Managers & Directors
- Energy and enviromental Managers & Directors
These buyers will come from establishments such as restaurants, hotels, cafes, golf clubs, private health clubs and catering companies.
Plus, we are working with The Sustainable Restaurant Association again this year and there is a unique opportunity for SRA approved suppliers to be involved. By exhibiting on the SRA's pavillion you can promote your business to 10,000+ serious and committed buyers. Contact the team for further information on the special packages available for approved suppliers.
Who should exhibit
If you have products or services that address the conscious consumer’s agenda, we think you should exhibit. The types of companies we believe will benefit most include:
- Energy efficient equipment
- Eco-friendly / sustainable product providers
- Free from food & drink producers and suppliers
- Healthy / organic / nutritious / fair trade food and drink producers and suppliers
- Hygiene, safety, testing products and services specialists
- Allergens / Hygiene & Safety training providers
- Waste management, disposal and reduction companies
- Utilities – energy and water
- Energy efficient heating and ventilation
- Time/money saving technology providers
- HR, recruitment and staffing solutions
- Corporate and social responsibility advisors
- Nutrition and health advisors
- Sustainable furniture and design
Showcase your new product or service at Conscious Hospitality Show
The Great New Idea Competition is the chance for you to push your great new ideas, products services or initiatives into the show spotlight. This competition is dedicated to Conscious Hospitality exhibtiors and a great way to raise your profile.
As an exhibitor, you can put your product or service forward for Great New Idea for your chance to win. We will be promoting entries on the website through PR and email, so visitors can cast their votes pre-show. Our Marketing team and array of expert Judges will research the finalists and their product/service prior to the show. Our own film crew will then track, research and interview all finalists at the show before the live announcement.
The Bar & Pub Show, in partnership with the Morning Advertiser, is a dedicated trade event that caters to those owning, managing and working in bars and pubs across the UK. From licencees, chefs and managers to owners and buyers, this show is designed to provide you with the tools, ideas and networking opportunities to drive the success of your business in this ever-innovating market.
You can expect to meet mainstream and specialist food and drink suppliers through to designers, front of house and tableware, entertainment providers and so much more.
Fresh thinking is transforming bars and pubs. Our agenda will drive ideas for change. Therefore at The Bar & Pub Show, the live events programme will be run by our award-winning editorial team at The Morning Advertiser, whose industry knowledge is unmatched. They'll devise a programme to cover the issues that matter most.
For more information please visit The Bar & Pub Show website.
The Restaurant Show will once again include a dedicated area to showcase the very best in the world of catering equipment. ‘Catering Equipment Expo’ is organised by Bunzl Lockhart Catering Equipment who will bring their own ‘Trend Set’ innovations programme to the event to showcase the latest trends in the presentation of food and drink from around the world.
Catering Equipment Expo will feature:
- Expert advice on Tabletop, Back-of-House and Heavy Equipment
- Technical demonstrations and cost-saving seminars from leading experts
- Exclusive product launches from leading brands
- Incredible show-only deals and special offers
if you want to see all the very latest product innovations and cost-saving ideas from the catering equipment industry under one roof, then Catering Equipment Expo is the one unmissable event you need to attend in 2017.