OTHER FEATURED SHOWS
Through registering for The Restaurant Show you can also gain access to three other great shows listed below, enabling you to meet over 450 suppliers in one place and be part of an event at which the industry gathers each year to look forward to new things and celebrate what has been.
The Conscious Hospitality Show is absolutely in tune with the evolving consciousness of today’s diners and addresses the issues diners care about most.
The way people view their food is changing. If your customers aren't already asking questions about sustainability, provenance and healthy choices - they soon will be which is why we're back for 2017.
This is the show that captures the moment. The age of the conscious consumer has arrived and hospitality businesses are competing to satisfy their appetite for;
- Health and nutrition - from free from products to hot new super foods
- Responsible sourcing - sustainable sourcing from farm to fork
- Sustainability - putting people and the planet at the heart of foodservice
- Ethical business practices - where purpose meets profit
The Bar & Pub Show, in partnership with The Morning Advertiser, is a dedicated trade event that caters to those owning, managing and working in bars and pubs across the UK. From chefs to managers, owners to buyers, this show is designed to provide you with the tools, ideas and networking opportunities to drive the success of your business in this ever-innovating market.
You can expect to meet mainstream and specialist food and drink suppliers through to designers, front of house and tableware, entertainment providers and so much more.
Fresh thinking is transforming bars and pubs. Our agenda will drive ideas for change. Therefore at The Bar & Pub Show, the live events programme will be run by our award-winning editorial team at The Morning Advertiser, whose industry knowledge is unmatched. They'll devise a programme to cover the issues that matter most.
The Restaurant Show will once again include a dedicated area to showcase the very best in the world of catering equipment. ‘Catering Equipment Expo’ is organised by Bunzl Lockhart Catering Equipment who will bring their own ‘Trend Set’ innovations programme to the event to showcase the latest trends in the presentation of food and drink from around the world.
Catering Equipment Expo will feature:
- Expert advice on Tabletop, Back-of-House and Heavy Equipment
- Technical demonstrations and cost-saving seminars from leading experts
- Exclusive product launches from leading brands
- Incredible show-only deals and special offers
- If you want to see all the very latest product innovations and cost-saving ideas from the catering equipment industry under one roof, then Catering Equipment Expo is the one unmissable event you need to attend in 2016.