Grow your business with
The Restaurant Show
The Restaurant Show is the only dedicated trade exhibition for the restaurant and food service industry, offering exhibitors and sponsors a strong and respected platform to engage face-to-face.
Get found: Bring your products & services to an audience of industry decision makers.
Generate sales leads: Meet face-to-face with buyers across the full hospitality industry spectrum.
76% of exhibitors agree: Exhibiting at The Restaurant Show is important for their business
Meet face to face with buyers
Booking a stand at The Restaurant Show puts you in front of some of the biggest names in the business. The Restaurant Show attracts buyers from foodservice owners, chefs and decision makers from the mid to top-tier restaurant and catering sectors - from independents to multiples and national chains.
- High End
- National Chains
- Hotels and Hotel Groups
- Catering Services
CLICK HERE to take a look at a small selection of key decision makers who visited the 2016 event.
The Restaurant Show offers suppliers to the market a solid and respected platform to engage face-to-face with the foodservice industry.
Use The Restaurant Show to:
- Launch new products and services
- Raise awareness of your brands and products
- Showcase existing lines
- Generate new sales leads
- Meet and entertain existing clients
- Make new contacts
- Generate press and editorial coverage
- Network with the industry
- Keep abreast of your competitors
Receive Full Marketing Support
Campaign channels and highlights include:
- Direct marketing to a database of over 118,000 contacts
- Extensive advertising across key William Reed Business Media and other trade titles including Restaurant magazine, BigHospitality, Harpers Wine & Spirit Trades Review, The Publican's Morning Advertiser.
- Field marketing at key industry events and through partners and associations
- Telemarketing promotion to key individuals across identified sub-sectors
- Regular newsletters to 20,000 relevant buyers and decision makers
- Banner advertisements and online marketing on selected websites such as BigHospitality, Harpers Wine & Spirit Trades Review, The Publicanís Morning Advertiser, diary dates on association websites
- Extensive social media campaign
- PR campaign targeting regional and national print and online
- Full website listing including back-end access to add/edit your own:
- Company profile: including copy, website links, images & social media.
- Press releases: details of your product launches.
- Product listings: including copy, images all fully searchable & integrated with social media.
- Trackable e-tickets
- Show App: including copy, website links, images & social media Web banners & e-signatures
- Restaurant Magazine: A-Z product listing Great New Idea Award: opportunity to enter your products
- Post relevant press releases to our LinkedIn Group RT's from @The Restaurant Show - over 4.6k followers and a dedicated weekly product showcase Twitter hour #TRShowcase
- Re-pins of relevant products and images on Pinterest Post relevant press releases to our LinkedIn Group
- Feature products and tag in posts on our Facebook Page
Exhibiting at The Restaurant Show offers suppliers to the restaurant and catering market a dedicated and focussed event, attracting thousands of restaurateurs, owners, chefs, sommeliers, caterers and hoteliers year on year. This respected trade event is the ideal platform to promote products and services to the entire industry.
We want all exhibitors at The Restaurant Show to get the best return on investment and offer dedicated exhibiting packages to meet your specific business needs and budget.
Sponsorship platforms include:
- Live Events
- Visitor bags
- Online branding and enhanced online exposure
- Product placement
- Marketing collateral
- Visitor on-line and on-site registration
- Visitor lanyards
- Other bespoke packages
To discuss tailored sponsorship packages and stand rates, please contact Elizabeth Duncan today on 01293 610327
Meet the Team